Toolman Industries Of India(TMI) is an Indian company known for recycling of high speed steel scrap. The company was founded by Mr. D.K Dhingra in 1957. His son, Mr. Vikram Dhingra has taken the legacy forward to marvellous heights. We specialize in processing HSS, tungsten carbide, molybdenum, cobalt, vanadium, chrome, hotwork (H13) and cold works (D2) tool steel, high temperature and special alloy scraps.
TMI is headquartered in Ludhiana situated in Punjab state of North India.We also have our branch office in USA which is being managed by Mr. Vikas Jhanji.
TMI specializes in recycling and processing:
- High speed steel (HSS) scrap
- Tungsten- Carbide (W-C) scrap
- Vanadium (V) scrap
- Molybdenum (Mo) scrap
- Cobalt(Co) scrap
- Chrome(Cr) scrap
- Tool Steel scrap
- Nickel(Ni) scrap
- Titanium(Ti) scrap
- High temperature alloy scrap. Click here for scrap grade details.
TMI provides superior quality scrap to our customers and we ensure that the scrap is :
- free of hollows
- free of explosive materials
- free of radioactivity
- free of harmful minor elements
TMI also recycles High speed steel (HSS) scrap and makes the best quality HSS ingots. We export quality ingots to World's best steel manufacturing companies.
Why choose us????????
The reasons that you should choose us are innumerable. We have over six decades of experience and ever increasing list of our highly satisfied customers. We go beyond customer satisfaction to customer delight.
- We have strong relations in international markets.
- We expertise in the products.
- We have state-of-the-art machinery and infrastructure.
- We are relentless in our stringent quality standards.
- We are happy to serve our customers with world class quality.
- We constantly enhance quality, optimize productivity and encourage innovation.
*** We both buy and sell metal scrap. Join us for an excellent customer experience.